We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterpark near Denia

nottingham
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Waterpark near Denia

Hi All

Are there any waterparks near Denia , I know there is one in Benidorm but i am looking for one closer to Denia

Nottsdave

Mentioned in this post
Denia
Denia
Costa Blanca, Spain
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterpark near Denia

No, Benidorm is the closest one.

Mentioned in this post
Benidorm
Benidorm
Costa Blanca, Spain
Norfolk
Level Contributor
598 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterpark near Denia

Hello

there is a natural waterpark worth going to near Altea. waterfalls which I am going to this year.

needahandspanishproperties.com/fuentes-de-al…

Mentioned in this post
Altea
Altea
Costa Blanca, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Waterpark near Denia

Am sitting on my balcony at the moment in Denia - just sorted out the dongle!!!

Nearest waterpark is Aqualandia - went last week. Try to get vouchers if you can 72 euros for four people after 3pm this year!!

Went to the Fonts del Algar yesterday - I really rate these natural waterfalls and swimming pools. 9 euros for 4.

ss x

Mentioned in this post
Denia
Denia
Costa Blanca, Spain
Aqualandia
Aqualandia
3,703 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
sunny england
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Waterpark near Denia

Hi, do you think that Aqualandia is suitable for young children (7&4)? 1 can swim, 1 can't... thanks!

Edited: 05 August 2010, 05:35
Mentioned in this post
Aqualandia
Aqualandia
3,703 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Waterpark near Denia

Hi, we've been taking the boys since they were very little. They are now 9 and 6. We still need to divide them and dad takes the eldest on the big slides - some are too big and v. scary. But there is lots for the little one. There is adventureland which has much smaller and managable slides all in one area. In fact both boys spent ages in there this year whilst hubby went off to do some of the big slides. There is also another big pool up the hill which has ride on foam floats in shape of motorbikes etc and colourful water squirters etc. There is a lazy river which pushes you gently round in a big circuit - so yes lots to do. Take arm bands - but I wouldn't recommend hiring the big rings it just gives you something else to worry about keeping hold of.

I still recommend going later in the day in high season as it is quieter and the heat of the day has gone - but we were quite suprised at the cost - it's up 12 euros on last year. The 4 year old should be able to get in free.

Fonts del Algar the natural waterfalls are also a really good day out as RachNorfolk said. More low key - but water is cold!

ss x

sunny england
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Waterpark near Denia

Thank you ever so much for such comprehensive replies! It all sounds good, looking forward to some Spanish sun fun and food!

Laura x

7. Re: Waterpark near Denia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 February 2011, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Denia