We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Jara to Elegance apartments

Espoo, Finland
6 posts
Save Topic
La Jara to Elegance apartments

Hi all! We have booked a transfer from Alicante airport to Denia operated by Beniconnect. They drop off and collect in La Jara Cam Bank. How do we get from that place to Elegance apartments? Any advise will be very appreciated. Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Denia
Denia
Costa Blanca, Spain
Beniconnect
Beniconnect
2,642 Reviews
Benidorm, Spain
London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: La Jara to Elegance apartments

The shuttle drops in La Jara (La Xara) because it is just off from the motorway. It isn't easy to get to Elegance from here. There is a bus that goes from the nearby hospital Denia but I'm not sure how regularly it goes. I think your best choice would be to get a taxi.

Mentioned in this post
Denia
Denia
Costa Blanca, Spain
Espoo, Finland
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: La Jara to Elegance apartments

Thank you so much for the reply! How do we get a taxi from that place? Do you have an idea what might be the price to get to Elegance apartments from La Jara?

London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: La Jara to Elegance apartments

This is a good taxi firm in Denia

http://www.radiotaxidenia.com

As you will see they speak English. It might be worth organising before you arrive, but I would imagine calling them when you arrive would be fine. Denia is only 5 mins drive away. There are little bars and a MasyMas supermarket in the village where you could wait.

I don't know what it would cost but I doubt it would be more than €10.

Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Denia
Denia
Costa Blanca, Spain
4. Re: La Jara to Elegance apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Denia