We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alicante Airport to Javea

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Alicante Airport to Javea

How do I get from Alicante Airport to Javea?

Any information about bus/train (not car)? I checked on www.alsa.es but there only seems to be a bus from Alicante centre to Benissa.

Taxi sounds too expensive.

Thanks

Alltea, Spain
Level Contributor
225 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alicante Airport to Javea

There is no train station in Javea.

I think your best bet would be to take the coach from Alicante to Benidorm and there pick up the Alsa coach to Javea. Or, if you want to avoid changing coaches in Alicante, you could book the resorthoppa coach direct from the airport to Benidorm and again then take the alsa coach to Javea.

The last time I took a taxi from the airport to Javea, the price was 100 euros.

w62
London
Level Contributor
828 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alicante Airport to Javea

When we were there my friend got a bus from the centre of Alcante direct to Javea - it was destined for Denia. But it did take 3 hours and stopped everywhere. On the plus side it was very cheap - only a few euros.

Germany
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alicante Airport to Javea

book there :

http://www.benidormexpress.com

If you are lucky you can get a shared transfer and you pay less

4. Re: Alicante Airport to Javea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 23:16
Get answers to your questions about Javea