We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trips

Which Javea hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bangor,N.Ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
day trips

Hi

Can anyone give me any info on boat trips from javea & also is Mundomar worth a visit? Thanks

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trips

You can get a boat trip to Denia. It leaves from Javea port and takes about an hour.

Javea
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trips

Here is a link to the Denia boat company http://www.mundomarino.es/ Not the best of sites but there is a telephone number so you can enquire for more up to date info. Depending on the season that you plan to be there the boats may or may not be running.

Mundomar is well worth a visit and it may be worth bearing in mind that you can normally buy tickets locally (in Jávea) saving the hassle of queueing to get in as you will have prepaid. A number of agencies offer this service in Jávea, it could be that the rental agency or servicing agency that you book your property through offer this?

Germany
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trips

If you like a catamaran tour have a look there : diving-martin.com/content/…

Bangor,N.Ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trips

Thanks for the replies I will check out those links. we will be there in July so hopefully they should be running then. We booked our apartment through holiday lettings so if anyone can tell me where sells tickets for mundomar I would be grateful.

Scotland
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: day trips

Tompy, Mundomar is quite good for the kids although depending on when you go it gets very busy. It will cost you quite a bit by the time you get there, get in and feed a family for the day. Take a picnic. You should be able to pick up a leaflet locally which will have an offer on it, and save yourself a bit.

There is a booth at the port in Javea where you can buy tickets for various boat trips. There is a "ferry" which goes round the coast to Denia. Quite a nice trip, takes around 40 minutes, but if you have a car you can be in Denia in 15 mins if you go over the Montgo.

We took the kids on the Catamaran a couple of years ago which included lunch and was around 4 hours. They also had a pay as you drink bar on board. It was good fun if you like the sea. It goes the opposite way towards Moraira. There is a chance to do some swimming from the boat as well.

There are other cruises they organise as well, although their brochure is sitting in my house in Javea so isn't much good to you and I don't have a weblink! You could try the main Xabia tourist board or this link for more info

costablancauncovered.com/Javea/Javea-tourist…

If you have kids you might want to look at visiting the science centre and aquarium in Valencia....about an hour and 15 mins North. Really nice city as well.

Have a great holiday.

David

Germany
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: day trips

you find some information with photos on our website :

http://wp.molineros.de/?page_id=80

Javea
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: day trips

Try Penteli Services a local maintenance company. Their address is Calle Flor de la Neu 4. Access to their carpark is off the main Cabo de la Nao road. It is about 700m beyond Barclays Bank going towards Cabo de La Nao, on the right hand side (opposite Point of Care medical centre).

Depending on where your villa is situated it could be close by?

Germany
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: day trips

Thanks for the advice . At the moment we are happy with our villa maintenance. But I will remember Penteli Services if we need one.

It is not far from our house.

Edited: 24 March 2010, 15:32
Bangor,N.Ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: day trips

Thanks again everyone for your replies

10. Re: day trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2010, 05:17