We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who returning in 2018 ?

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
who returning in 2018 ?

Returning to Hisaronu in August 2018 after a few years away. I heard that the past couple of years have been quiet out there and I am just wondering if anyone else will also be returning next year after holidaying elsewhere ?

53 replies to this topic
Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
83 reviews
1. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

We will be back in Hisaronu in June. We have had a couple of years having holidays in Greece or Cyprus, but Turkey keeps pulling us back, This will be our fifth time to the area, and we are really looking forward to it. we has also booked Icmeler in September, but that was with Monarch, so back to the drawing board.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

We are. August 2018.

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
3,653 posts
136 reviews
3. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

May & Sept all being well

Burnley, United...
Destination Expert
for Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
34 reviews
4. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

10th May for 9 nights, Dedem Hotel for the big 40........total cost for 4 of us £768 (flights, luggage, transfers, apartment, air con & safety deposit box)

Adam

Edited: 08 October 2017, 14:50
Accrington, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
8 reviews
5. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

We were there in June for the 5th time and it was great it's the best place ever, but sadly we will miss 2018 as we are getting a campervan, but will be back 2019, Happy days HI 5 BAR

sunderland
Level Contributor
228 posts
33 reviews
6. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

Me too! Had 10 days in Kemer in June and all though Kemer is lovley we still had to have our fix for a week in September of this year in HIsaronu. Booked for 2 weeks in June 2018. Did notice Hisaronu to busier this year than the past couple of years. :)

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

myself hubby and 7 newbies in june

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
696 posts
150 reviews
8. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

We are returning for our fifth visit to get married in early September. We will be bringing about a dozen newbies and I cant wait to show them what they have been missing.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
52 reviews
9. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

Denisthurl similar to you we were in Kemer in Feb Then already had 16days booked for Augustin hisaronu but needed our fix earlier so got a cheeky week in may half term and enjoed our time there that much were returning for octobet half term and bringing 4 newbies with us too.

Have been looking for somewhere diff for next August but am scarred to gamble and go to somewhere which isn't as good as hisaronu. Where else can the kids swim freely with turtles or walk around the town feeling at home.

Level Contributor
520 posts
1 review
10. Re: who returning in 2018 ?

July 5th till 19th travelling solo this time

Reply to: who returning in 2018 ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations