We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beauty

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Beauty

Any good recommendations for micro Bladding and fillers please and rough idea of prices tia

7 replies to this topic
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beauty

I've seen a few places in resort offering 'micro blading' but when you look into it further they're using a tattoo gun, which is not micro blading, they don't look natural at all unfortunately. Sorry I couldn't help further

Wales
Level Contributor
20 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beauty

I’ve seen lots of people on the Facebook forums recommending having microblading done while on holiday which really surprised me as when I had my eyebrows microbladed I was told to keep my eyebrows clean and dry and avoid sunbathing etc for a fortnight to avoid infections and make sure they heal properly so not sure how that would work while on holiday?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beauty

K-8 you get it done on your last day.

And yes they offer eyebrow tattooing not microblading.... so block tattoo with the gun. I know this as was ignorant to this fact when deciding to get mine done (I presume the only way they did them was microblading now adays... how wrong was i! I got them microbladed when I got back in the UK and still not happy with them as the tattooing ruined my shape from getting them done in resort.

Edited: 18 May 2018, 23:04
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beauty

I wouldn't even get them done on your last day as you're advised you would need a top up 6-8 weeks after the initial treatment. It's not local to anyone but have a look at Paleschi, she's top of the microblading game. When you compare hers to work that's done in resort, you can see the significant difference.

Newcastle upon...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Beauty

I can at TIL me if bootys beauty bar are the one further along on the corner does eyebrow threading and dying also eyelash tint and the price please?also feet pedicure got this done last year but forgotten the price thank you nic

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,793 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beauty

We use Goldfinger in Ovacik (owned by an English lady for over 20 yeasrs) for nails, hair, pedicure, unlike other Salons that bring a bowl of water for your feet they have proper pedicure machines you sit at that have back massage.

The Salon is a place where you can close the door and enjoy the air conditoning, you are not sitting out in the open and not in a huge queue. In Goldfinger you make an appointment. They have private rooms downstairs for treatments. A very calm and professional atmosphere. They will come and pick you up from Hisaronu.

Here is their website with prices.

https://www.hairandbeautyfethiye.com

Mentioned in this post
Ovacik
Ovacik
Oludeniz, Turkey
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Beauty

i go every half term so the plan was to get them topped up in the October after having them done in August, Id just be weary, i do know that Haus Hair by Holly Kavak an English Mother and Daughter Beauty team with turkish Hair Dressers/ Barbers I get the works when i go there and Holly does the best semi Perm Lashes i get them done on my first day and then topped up before i go home

Reply to: Beauty
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu