We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend me a Hotel Please

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
462 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend me a Hotel Please

Hi all, Im after recommendations for accommodation in Hisaronu. We went there about 3 years ago but really didnt get to get around much as we took my nana with us, although we did have a good time.

We stayed at Yel complex just outside Hisaronu but it was a little far out and a pain getting the dolmus, although the place was excellent apart from the security confiscating water/food that you bought from outside. I dont mean drinking your own water around the pool which is usually un acceptable, I mean if they found water/food in your room that wasnt bought in the hotel complex they would confiscate it and had 24 hour security on the gate even checked your bags everytime you came back in!! Needless to say thats why I dont want to go back - cheeky bu**ers. Have you ever heard such a thing!!

Anyway, getting back to the subject in hand - I would like accommodation near the centre of Hisaronu, something clean and basic will do us fine, either SC/AI/BB - open to suggestions, please;-)

2 adults, 30 something, like a good time, up for a laugh. Looking for laughs rather than relaxation.

Sadly its just the 2 of us this year, our son, who leaves school this year, is now too old to be going away with his mum n dad!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend me a Hotel Please

Hi, My friends and i stayed at Hotel Pine Valley last year.

I can recommend this hotel, the rooms are very clean. The staff are very friendly.

Its very close to the centre of Hisaronu. Board Basis is BB or you can upgrade to HB if you wish once you get there, meals are very reasonably priced.

Would certainly go back.

Check it out in Hotels & Accommodation section of TA.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend me a Hotel Please

hi the ciflik, friends of ours have been going for 20 odd years, really great location and good accomodation, taz the owner is really nice

pm me if you want anymore info

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommend me a Hotel Please

Hi Rootsneeddoing

Heres two I can really recommend, bothe are situated at the bottom of Hisaronu, where the Dolmus turns to go back up the road.

The TUMEN Hotel

and

The NATIVE Hotel.

Both are family run.

Both do good meals.

Both have friendly people working.

Both are cheap.

Both are so close to the action you would not believe it - but

Both are fairly quiet, by that I mean any sound coming from the rest of the village, especially the Tumen if you get the newer apartments.

Have fun

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,485 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Recommend me a Hotel Please

I can also recommend the native, brilliant hotel and really close to everything and as said the meals are really cheap and lovely, we eat hear regularly !!!

5. Re: Recommend me a Hotel Please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu