We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

We are travelling to Hisaronu in August, a party of 19 staying at the Sea Breeze...

We wondered where Billy Beach is...

we're looking to do a Jeep Safari too...any recommendations & approx prices

Also we want to do a Boat Trip..maybe an organised trip or I believe we can hire a Gulet just for ourselves letting the captain will take us around...approx prices etc

Thanks in advance....

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Hi Mike

Can't be too sure of prices as exchange rates have changed so drastically but a rough idea would be

Jeep safari £14-18,

Boat trip £6-10

but with 19 of you you could expect a good discount, and as you say hire a whole boat for the day.

have a look at tinyakropol.com for some ideas

Billies beach is I think just a part of the main Olu Deniz Lagoon with a restaurant of that name.

have fun

Wallasey, Merseyside
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

been to olu deniz 4 times and going again august, not been for 3 years. dont remeber billy beach but enjoyed sugar beach, 1st beach you get to when you go to the lagoon.

jeep safari were great fun but went on to long, at about 6pm all the trips meet up at a garage/gift shop/food place and hose down and wash all the jeeps. you get really fed up. we arrived back at hotel 8.30pm

we did a private gulet for 25 and it was brilliant. cant remember price but you wil get a good deal with so many of you.

do the paragliding in olu deniz amazing

the white water rafting was great except for the 5 hour journey to get there

enjoy your hol, might see you there

Argyll, Scotland
Level Contributor
53 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Just to agree with Fethiye Frazer- go toTiny Akropol- office is on the main street in Hisaronu. We used him for transfers and trips last year and the service was truly excellent, and very reliable.

Jeep safari is a long day, but we loved it! There were 7 of us and we paid £15 each- well worth it!

We enjoyed Hisaronu so much we're going again next week

Liverpool
Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Not too sure where it is on the map but we got the Dolmus from Ovacik and asked the driver to take us to Billys Beach. Looks like it was the last stop on the route - expect to pay 6TL for a sunlounger and 10TL for an hour on the pedalo.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Shanklygates, how far to the beach and was it any good? There will be 17 of us(4 families and too many kids to mention).Is there a beach bar etc ? We've been told you can get picked up from your accommodation and dropped off there and took back to your accommodation by I presume the beach bar owner or sunbed hire people.

huddersfield
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Billys beach is on the inside of the lagoon, the dolmus dosen't go that far, they will pick you up from your hotel free of charge and return you at your request, we went there for the first time last year and can't wait to do it again this July,we did it for the first time last year with our toddler grandkids and it was fab, nice food, nice people,superb location and reasonable prices, we normally stay around the pool but this a must do this year.

I will post the contact no. when I can find the card

Cheers, Billy (no relation)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

Great thanks for that. Can't wait to go now, 5 weeks and 6 days; not that i'm counting though.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

We must have got lucky as the Dolmus driver took us all the way but I did notice that there weren't any other Dolmus' around. Feel bad now as didn't leave a tip! They do arrange free shuttle bus returns - you can't miss Billy he's a big Turkish guy who you will see around the bar area. The only problem you may have is because there are so many of you, some of you will have to wait around as it's basically a first come first served basis on returning back.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
102 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

How much would a Taxi be??

Liverpool
Level Contributor
12 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Billy Beach/Jeep Safari/ Boat Trips...

You can haggle with the taxi drivers. Name your destination and wait for their response. We haggled for 8TL from Ovacik to Hisaronu and had the same driver called Menderes who was really lovely. Not too sure if I can give his number out but if you email me then I've still got his card with the number on. We used to phone him from the phone boxes and he would arrive within 5 minutes!

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations