We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pine valley hotel

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pine valley hotel

hi.i am going to pine valley hotel for my honeymoon in july and taking our 3 year old daughter. will be my first time in hisaronu,any1 who has been to this hotel any info will be gratefull regarding anything lol,just getting excited ha so love reading up on the place. also is there plenty to do in hisaronu area during the day?

thanx in advance :)

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pine valley hotel

There is loads to do all for really good value. In teh main village area you will find an abundance of little travel agencies advertising their excursions. All offer roiyghly the same thing at roughly the same price, but you cannot get bored. I was there in Sept/oct

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pine valley hotel

Look further down the posts for trip prices for 2010. Also it's easy to get the dolmus to both Olu Deniz and Fethiye for days out. I'd go on the lagoon for safer bathing, Sugar Beach will collect and return you to your hotel, you just pay for sunbeds, drinks and any food there. It's lovely and not expensive. The water on the main beach shelves deeply, is very pebbly and quite high waves for little ones, it even knocked me over and I'm no lightweight!!!! There's a nice little fair in Hisaronu too. We found last year that our granddaughters didn't want to leave the pool, it was a small complex and they had it virtually to themselves. Sorry can't help with hotel. We go back in June, can't wait! Enjoy.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pine valley hotel

thanx cant wait to go :)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
573 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pine valley hotel

I stayed here for 4 weeks and had a lovely stay. Staff are fab and food very good. Any specific questions feel free to ask

Frankie :)

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
174 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pine valley hotel

Hi,

I'm staying here in June for a week. Can anyone tell me how far away from the centre it is? I've heard its next to the Pinara which if I remember rightly is only a 5 minute walk? Is that right? Also, does anyone know if there are fridges in the rooms? Thanks!

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pine valley hotel

yes, there are little fridges, but they pack them full of theirs cans of beer and coke and crisps, which is you use they charge you crazy amounts for..... we just took their stuff out to cool our own drinks and put their stuff back in in the day as thats when the man comes round to check what youve used. regards closeness, its about 10mins walk.... close enough but not so close you can't sleep .

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
68 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: pine valley hotel

is it also true that they dont allow u to take your own food,drinks into the hotel or your room? read this on a few reviews! also does any1 know what the evening meals are like and what they usually have? :)

Wilmslow, United...
Level Contributor
1,210 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pine valley hotel

We discretely took in a take away kebab once (it was from Suzannes in Hisaronu - it was horrible, over priced and I got bit by mosquitoes in there - please avoid) and they didnt say anything, also took in sancks and drinks.... just be discreet. The evening meals there I thought were very good! They do a buffet and there is plenty to choose from..... there are loads of places to eat in hisaronu anyway, too many to choose from! But you must eat at the hotel at least once.

Hisaronu, Turkey
Level Contributor
116 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: pine valley hotel

im sure u gonan ave great time try on your 1st day the turkish bath in pine valley its such a great experince pls do not forget to try.there is so many restaurants 2 eat in try and go to the bees knees restaurant really good food n service also plenty to choose from if you like chinise try and go to above azda shopping center its called shangai blues have a great time

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: pine valley hotel

Hi ;

Pine Valley is one of the best located hotel in Hisaronü Village..İts only 5 min. walking distance to centre of Hisaronü...As we are a travel agent called Tiny Akropol we had plenty of customers from Pine Valley and they all said good things about the staff and management really..Also as the activities around even your 3 year old child will like them with funfair,waterpark,boat trips etc.

The restaurant,shops and bars plenty to choose..

Have a nice holiday...

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu