We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

Hi I was just trying to find out a couple of things

1 how easy is it to go to rhodes on your own and roughly how much would it be?

2 how cool are the nights in early may,will I need a long sleeve shirt at night,will wife need a cardy?

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

Some info on this link, plus you can use the search box

tripadvisor.com/…7304438

Yes, you will need something warm of an evening in early May as an option, early May this year the nights got pretty cool, you can always take something off.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

thank you Codfather that was great,and i will pack summat warm(besides my brandy)

tc

rob

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

Spot the deliberate mistake 'May, this year', anyone need their palm reading......

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

Hi ;

The trip to Rhosed will start to run after the first week of May I guess..The price will be roughly £50 including your free transportation from where you stay as well...The trip will be running with hydrofoil or catamaran which will be cleared by the beginning of the season..

For the evening I would suggest your wife to bring her cardy really but its the best time to come really for temperature ..

Have a nice time..

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

Thank you for you info on Rhodes,we plan to stop at St Nicholas Gove Hotel on an all inc basis, I understand it has not long been taken over,but as long as its clean and the food is ok and drinks not watered down we will be happy,on researching the location and hotel, we think it will be just our cup of tea.

PS

Codfather as you can see into the future knowing it was cool in the evenings this May whats the days going to be like !!!!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,893 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

It's easy to do the trip to Rhodes independently, but even easier to let one of the local tour companies arrange the transfers to Fethiye and the tickets for you. Once you get to Rhodes you are on your own, not part of an organised tour group. You get roughly 5 hours in Rhodes which is enough to get a decent taster, but nowhere near enough to do even the Old Town justice.

7. Re: Going to Hisaronu beginging or may/Rhodes trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 July 2010, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu