We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Hi there,

Does anyone know what the weather is like middle to end of May time in Olu Deniz/Hisaronu?

if anyone can let me know would appreciate it.

Thanks

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,606 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Usually nice and warm and sunny of a day but can get cool in the evening in Hisaronu in particular. Oludeniz is a few degrees warmer than Hisaronu as it's at sea level, Hisaronu is a mountain resort. Nearer to the end of May the weather really warms up day and night.

Edited: 10 March 2010, 17:02
newcastle
Level Contributor
192 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Yes take a cardi or light jacket for evening's in may as its is a bit nippy, we also had a bit rain as well so some closed toe shoes.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Betty you ought to know that coming from Newcastle 'taking a cardi' on a night out that may be 'nippy' is strictly forbidden. Our culture states that outerwear is under no circumstances to be worn, even at minus ten in December.

Please report yourself to the Geordie police at the earliest opportunity.

In all fairness I have been to Hisaronu in May and it does get a little cooler up in the mountains. Being a proper northerner however I braved the temperatures dropping down to the low teens.

Norwich
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Thank you all for your replies very helpful!

However a special thanks to Pablo and your response, very very funny - I had to read that out to my office :-)

I am however a Southener so I think I will be needing that cardi :-)

new ollerton,notts
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Hi, we are coming in may and we always check weatherunderground it shows you what the weather was like over the years in all months and i looked the other day and it was sunshine and betwwen 25 - 30 degrees . hope you find this helpful xx

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Hi todge

Thanks for recommending the weather site which I am looking at, but I can't see the 'over the years, all months' part, probably just me. We are also coming in May, so your forecast looks good, though we hope it doesn't dip too much in the evenings.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,606 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Just booked myself from April 30 for 6 days, 3 days up the big hill in Hisaronu, 3 days down the hill in Oludeniz, great time to go.

Edited: 19 March 2010, 00:43
new ollerton,notts
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

Hi Lucky

Once you are on the site type in your destination then go down to where it says history and almanac type in 20 may 2009 then when the page changes click on the tab that says monthly view this will give you a good graphic of the months weather for that month you can then jump forward or back a month or year etc.

Where abouts are you staying have you been before

we are going on the 22 may for 10 days we went 2 years ago and it was lovely we really enjoyed it olu deniz is a very beautiful place.

9. Re: Weather in Olu Deniz in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu