We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asena Village Hotel

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
141 reviews
Save Topic
Asena Village Hotel

Can anyone give me the exact address of the Asena Village. I am having difficulty trying to locate it on Google maps. The website doesn't give an address, and the address on here, takes me to somewhere that doesn't seem to be correct. Thank you for any help in advance.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asena Village Hotel

Hi, have you tried zooming out on the Hisaronu map link, it's north of the Alfresco bar on the map link.

Also are you sure it's the Asena Village as there is another Asena Hotel in Oludeniz

http://wikimapia.org/9129269/Alfresco-bar

Edited: 09 January 2011, 16:03
West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asena Village Hotel

The description from the TO website is as follows:

A relaxed, friendly atmosphere, comfortable accommodation and great facilities for children make the Asena Village an ideal choice for families and couples. The centre of Hisarönü is a short stroll away.

700m to the resort centre. 4km to the beach at Olü Déniz.

Your map shows it as being in Olu Deniz, next to the Pine Valley. I am confused.

west midlands
Level Contributor
559 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asena Village Hotel

Hi There, we are also booked up for Asena Village and Thomas Cook told us that it is near Pine Valley and not far from the mosque.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asena Village Hotel

Hi

The Asena Village is just outside Hisaronu, it is not in Olu Deniz. There is an hotel called Asena in Olu Deniz which is not the one you are talking about.

Bobbie

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,297 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asena Village Hotel

Hi

The address that I found is Asena Village Hisaronu Mevkii 48300 Turkey, not sure if this is correct.

Bobbie

scotland
Level Contributor
288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Asena Village Hotel

asena village is in hisaronu village , and asena beach is in oludeniz.

the asena village hotel is situated near the pine valley hotel and is about a 5 minute walk from the resort centre. it's a great hotel which probably does the best breakfasts in the whole area. there's a dolmus bus which comes to the hotel about 10.30am to take guests to the beach at oludeniz but it's not free. it's just an extra shuttle which saves you a walk into the main road.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Asena Village Hotel

Thank you. I think I had narrowed it down to the one near the Pine Valley. None of the maps say "Hisaronu", they all say Olu Deniz for this area. I have deduced that Olu Deniz is the settlement close to the beach, Hisaronu is the settlement away from the beach and Fethiye is the large town with the harbour. A good geography lesson!

Do the dolmus buses run in these areas off season, in April? Thanks for all of your help everyone. At least, I now know where we are heading!!

scotland
Level Contributor
288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Asena Village Hotel

there are buses every 5 to 10 minutes going off in the direction of oludeniz and fethiye ( hisaronu is in the middle so is a common stop for both routes ) and the bus to kaya village is every 30 minutes.

however - the walk to kaya village is a fabulous 60 minutes through the forest and very relaxing. the walk to oludeniz is a wonderful 50 minutes with amazing views through the valley down onto the beach.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,561 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Asena Village Hotel

Hi again, yes I agree it's a common problem with maps and brochures calling the whole area Oludeniz, in some brochures 'Oludeniz hotels' are as far as Fethiye (some 30 minutes away) but anyway the Asena Village is definately Hisaronu and is quite easy to find on the map link above.

West Midlands, UK
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Asena Village Hotel

As a regular walker, the walks sound lovely and hopefully April will be just the right weather for a spot of walking. Are they easy to follow, on road or country tracks. Do I need directions?

Thanks for the dolmus info, that sounds great. It sounds like we will be spoilt for choice for places to visit as first timers to this area.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations