We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pink palace

Elland, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
pink palace

just booked the pink palace in may can anybody tell me what it is like many thanks

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pink palace

The Pink Palace is on the Oludeniz side of Hisaronu, fairly close to the dolmus route, so you can get everywhere easily. Everyone I've ever talked to who has stayed there has enjoyed it.

Elland, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pink palace

many thanks

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pink palace

hi we went to the pink palace in oct its 5 mins to the centre of town the rooms are basic but they are cleaned everyday the staff are very friendly if you want anymore info let me know x

Ovacik, Turkey
Level Contributor
305 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pink palace

Stayed here twice. Quite basic (ish) for an all inclusive, but didn't have any faults. The price of course is normally reflective of what you receive. I would def stay here for a 3rd time though Staff all friendly and room nice and clean

5. Re: pink palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2012, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu