We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeep safari with a 4yr old???

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
jeep safari with a 4yr old???

Hi. Im re visiting hisaronu after nearly 10 years. It use to be my childhood destination that i went to for years with my family. Now Im taking my own family! And i can't wait. Staying at the asena village witch looks very different from the last time i stayed there over 15years ago. My fondest memory is of jeep safaries tho. But is this suitable for my own4yr old daughter? Do they recommend kids that younge? Thanks for any advice on how the reports changed in 10years too x

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jeep safari with a 4yr old???

Personally I would say a four year old is too young for the jeep safari, although many of that age and younger do go on them, I feel that their size and abilities could lead to dangers to themselves, especially in an accident.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,203 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jeep safari with a 4yr old???

A 4 year old might be a bit young - it's a big day for little one, though I've known 6 year olds to go and have a blast

Level Contributor
83 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: jeep safari with a 4yr old???

That's what i thought too. :-( thanks x

leicestershire
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: jeep safari with a 4yr old???

Hi I have done the jeep safari when my son was 6 months old, there was room in the jeep for him to sit in his pram. I also did it with my daughter who was 11 months old ( also in her pram) and my son was nearly 3 they loved it. x x hope this helps

5. Re: jeep safari with a 4yr old???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 October 2012, 01:17
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu