We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jacksons Bar

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
320 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Jacksons Bar

Does anybody know if this bar is open this year, and is Seckin running it again?

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jacksons Bar

Hi ;

Yes Seçkin is still running the bar and has opened already as well.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
320 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jacksons Bar

Brilliant news, thanks for replying.

Manchester, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jacksons Bar

hiya Seckin,how are you?hope you're ok :-) when i come out end of August i will pop into Jacksons Bar to say hi and to have a catch up.take care and see you soon your old friend Donna xx

Edited: 10 July 2011, 14:47
Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jacksons Bar

Great bar to visit so if you haven't been before please pop in, we have known Seckin for many years and he is a fantastic Michael Jackson fan and impersonater.

Hi Seckin, comming to Hisaronu end of July so will be down to see you, hope things are going well this year,

Steve & Shone xxxxxxx

Liverpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Jacksons Bar

Hi Jackson, Its Trevor64 from 2 weeks ago. Hope all is o k now you are back home with your wife and your little boy,we had some good times at alexs bar and some emotions alright didnt we? Hope mine or your numbers come good so we can sort our problems out mate?I will never forget you my friend .Good Luck, Good Health, and Good Fortune, Jackson. Dont forget, look after your family and keep your chin up, your still a young man, luck WILL COME your way soon, hope to see you in Hisaronu next year or before if that luck comes my way! P. S . Could you send me your email or a contact number so we can keep in touch. Regards TREVOR and LILIAN . (Green Forest Hotel).29/09/2011 to 9/10/2011.

Ovacik, Turkey
Level Contributor
305 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jacksons Bar

Incase people are still wondering, Jacksons bar unfortunately closed down last year as there is just too much competition in the area and not doing so well. Sec continued working in the village but at Alex's Bar, next to Gap Garden Bar, i'm not sure where he's decided to work next year, but wish him all the best :)

east yorkshire
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Jacksons Bar

Is Jackson's bar the one with all the Hats ?

fethiye
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Jacksons Bar

Hi All,

Seçkin is working in Alex Bar again this year but he is not running the Jackson bar at all..

Have a nice holiday for you all...

9. Re: Jacksons Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 02:40
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations