We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

Just interested to know what gets on everyones nerves when they're on holiday or just something that makes you go what the ****

Mine is men wearing sandals with socks up to their knees, or any length of socks really!

People who get up at the crack of dawn to put towels on sunbeds but don't appear until mid afternoon at least. I've often "mislaid" someones towels!

So what gets on your nerves??

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

hate both of these you've said & also someone clicking fingers at waiters.

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
680 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

Middle aged men with beer bellys and wearin speados or worst thongs Eeeeeeeeeeeee

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
3,868 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

libbieloulfc you mean 'budgie-smugglers'? :{

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

Never mind middle aged men lol. A couple of years ago there was a man who was at least 60 wearing a thong. Not attractive at all!!

Men of that age should keep their wrinkly bits to themselves!!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
708 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

luvturkey thats gross mind you did see a woman topless at the hotel in marmaris and they were like udders not at all nice!

Blyth...
Level Contributor
728 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

Snobs. who think they are better than the rest of society and feel that they have the right to call normal people classless and the chip buttie brigade!

No one is better or worse than anyone else, We are all humans, it is just the way you choose to live that is the difference.

Whats wrong with my socks I like em lol! Pink spotted and finish just above the knees!

Unattended towls should be handed in at lost property! Watch the receptionist smile when you hand them all in! lol!

Wishaw, United...
Level Contributor
684 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

seat recliners on the plane as if the space you have is not bad enough without some ignorant person reclining into your space ...gets on my nerves

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
533 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

People with no manners and who push in front of you. AND I HATE it when you go for breakfast and go to cut the fresh bread and the person in front does not use the cloth which is there to use and they have such a strangle hold on the bread it is then just like a ball of dough and you couldn't cut a slice to safe your life. AND yes, those people who get up at the crack of dawn with their pool powels and then don't surface till after lunch. Ahh, feel better now........

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

I'm with nubber on the selfish seat recliners. Common courtesy to ask if its OK first.

Other than that I get into a stress free attitude pretty quickly after landing.

Blyth...
Level Contributor
728 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What Are You Pet Hates While On Holiday????

Shame Ryan Air dont fly to Dalaman as they have taken all the recliners out!

Recliner seats are only bad for the rear seats as its like a dominoe effect as the passengers fight for that extra inch of space by reclining their seat and so on!

For all you seat reclining people, WHY!

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu