We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Could anybody let me know what the weather(temps/sun)is like for Hisaronu for the end of may/start of july. We have booked for the Asena Village(25th may-8th june 2012) and this will be our first visit to Turkey. Would be helpfull also to know how prices compare to back home in the uk(were booked half board family of four) and was unsure how much to take for 2 weeks where we would like a couple of days out a bit of shoping. From reviews meals out sound reasonable(how much for local lager).

Thanks Carl

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
766 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

It's usually starting to hot up by then so I would expect temps to be around the 25-30C range, though I understand May was unusually bad weatherwise this year so you can never tell-hopefully that was just a blip!

Food and drink prices tend to be cheaper than UK overall (see thread on this forum about current restaurant prices)

The local lager (Efes) is usually 3.5- 5 TL for a 500ml bottle (about £1.20-£2.00) - draught is usually slightly cheaper-I'm not usually a lager drinker but Efes is ok if a little gassy for my liking-it is quite strong (5% alcohol volume) as I've found out to my cost a few times!

I'm sure you and your family will enjoy Turkey-we've been 11 times and can't wait to go back again.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,799 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

I have had several different experiences of weather in May. It's usually very warm and sunny daytimes but can get cool in the evenings especially early May when a light coat is needed. Late May as already mentioned it starts to really hot up and less chance of showers etc.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Thanks...were gonna be there for 2 weeks so hopefully get some fine weather when we are there. First time for us and cant wait....reviews sound good and i'm sure we will also enjoy our time there.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
857 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

we were at the Asena from 15th May for a week last year and it was hot with no rain,we are going back in June just after you leave as we found the nights in may to be very cool.

enjoy

Rob

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,293 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Last year I arrived at the end of May for the start of my holiday, It was pouring with rain, & quite cool for the first few nights, we needed blankets on the Bed.

Its started to hot up as we went into June.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

When its good its brilliant - but always a good chance of a rainy day

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Asena village is a lovely hotel prices of beer and water are more at the hotel then out in town for some reason I think a bottle of efes at the asena was about 6 lira where in town we were paying 3.5 for tuborg and 4 lira for efes, the hotel operates a card system which is charged to your room this is handy when around the pool area but you can easily get carried away but hey your on holiday if I want an ice cold beer ill have one what ever the cost lol

Kent
Level Contributor
328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Hi

We were in OD last may, from 26th may- 2nd June- we had 2 days where it rained ( and when it rains it rains), first day we constant rain, second was sunny spells and rainy spells all day....then the following days were absolutely glorious, we have been twice in may around the same dates and had similar both visits......does get cooler in the evening may need a light cardi or jumper.

Enjoy!! :)

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Am I missing something or are some of you answering an outdated post??

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
857 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather in Hiaronu at the end of may start of june

Nope they are travelling to Hisaronu in May/June 2012 :-)

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu