We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Trip

Midlands
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Boat Trip

Cannot anyone recomment an all inclusive day trip on Boat and how much this would be ?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Trip

Most if not all boat trips are not "all inclusive" but will include lunch in the price and you pay extra for drinks.

For an idea on prices have a look here http://www.caroletayfun.com/

Felixstowe England
Level Contributor
79 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Trip

Hi

Did the boat trip last year for £8.00 each including lunch, drinks xtra.

Loved it, butterfly valley, st nicholas island, gemmler beach, freshwater bay.

Also collected and deliverd back to our hotel.

Down side, wife amongst others very sea sick, don;t think she will even go on a pedalow again.

Midlands
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Trip

Thanks - very helpful - looking forward to it.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat Trip

debs048

We are just back from Ovacik which is right next to Hisaronu. As you walk along you will find loads and loads of people handing out flyers and loads of shops selling boat trips. A lot of the boat trips leave from Fethiye and a few from Olu Deniz but you are collected and then dropped off again. We did go on a Carole and Tayfun boat but to be honest there wasnt enough sun beds for the amount of people on the boat. The trip was okay and the food was excellent.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat Trip

The Cherry Tree is a great little boat that goes out of Oludeniz, fantastic lunch too!!

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
4,027 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat Trip

Depending on the sea state it can be 'entertaining' trying to get on and off the boats in Olu Deniz. If you are at all unsteady on your feet I'd recommend taking one of the trips out of Fethiye.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat Trip

I would strongly advise against getting a boet from Olu Deniz, whilste the trip may be cheaper, it is very dangerous trying to get on and off the boat on the beach. I'm quite fit and healthy and was the rest of my party but we still nearly lost two people under the gang way as the rise and fall of the boat is hard to grasp. Stick with the trips that leave from Fethiye.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat Trip

I really wouldn't say it's dangerous to do a trip from Oludeniz, I am 42 and managed fine, you just have to be quick on your feet and the guys help you on and off the boats!!

If you are at all unsteady on your feet then I agree it is best to get one from the harbour in Fethiye.

But if you are healthy and remember to wear beach shoes no flip-flops you will be fine!!

Sami x

Elgin, United...
Level Contributor
359 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat Trip

We're just back from Hisaronu, have been on many boat trips over the years. This time we did a private boat trip for 7 of us from Fethiye, £120 for the day including food, which was amazing far better than any other we tried. We had chicken for lunch served with various salad dishes, spaghetti, savoury potatoes and bread ,then the owner cooked seabass for us as well, followed by 2 large plates of fresh fruit. Mid afternoon we were served coffee, cake and sweets.

A bit more than your normal trips but worth every penny, no hassle looking for beds, stop where and when you want to and you can also do a bit of fishing

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Boat Trip

shone052

What size was the boat? Our party hired a private boat twice last year (party of 16) and much preferred it to the boat we went on this year. Any info would be most appreciated..

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations