We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
352 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

i know this probably sounds like a silly question but can anyone tell me if thomascook.com/destinations/…

and

thomascook.com/destinations/…

are the same hotel or not??

We are thinking about booking up to go next year and have come across the asena hotel but while comparing prices through different travel agents, im not entirely sure these are the same hotel partly because of the massive price difference but also one is asena beach and the other is asena village.

Also has anyone stayed in Asena village? what is it like? does it have regular entertainment on and is it a good hotel to stay in with 3 children?

i just want to make the right choice when booking our holiday. I have been to Turkey before but never to Hisaronu so just trying to find out as much information as i can before going.

Thank you

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

The Asena Village is in Hisaronu and the Asena Beach is in Olu Deniz

tripadvisor.com/…30454225

I would think the Asena Beach would be the more expensive?

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
352 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

thanks. Yes asena bach was double the price of asena village.

Does anyone have any reviews on asena village, the ones i have read so far have all been good. Do you think children would enjoy staying here? they will be 10, 5 and 1 when we go

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

Hi i stayed here in august with my two boys ages 7 and 3 they loved it. specially the water slides! Would def go again. Hope the helps

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

It's ideal for families with three children. We have been twice now and mine; 12, 8 and 4 really enjoyed it. The family rooms are great as although simply furnished they are suite style and divided into 2 or 3 separate bedrooms.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
874 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

We went in may and going back in june lovely hotel

Sheffield, England...
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

cannot believe the chhek of thomas cook, the asena family and the asena village are both one and the same hotel yet they charging £31 more for asena family yet its same flights and everything

what a rip off

7. Re: are the Asena village and the Asena beach the same hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations