We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hisaronu in july

liverpool
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
hisaronu in july

hello everyone

im coming to hisaronu at the end of July for 2 weeks staying at the green forest

is there lots for kids to do in hisaronu and what are the temps like ? i know it gets very hot cos we always travel in july/august but i have heard its a bit cooler cos

its higher up from olu deniz is that true thanks in advance x

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hisaronu in july

Hi i was in h in aug last year with a 7 year old and a 3 year old imo my two were fine in h but they did struggle in olu deniz when we visited the beach but having said that my partner struggled too so i would say that h is cooler

liverpool
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hisaronu in july

thanks Betty boop i went to olu 2 years ago with a 7 and 3 year old and it was roasting first time i had to go inside cos my head was banging and i felt sick !!! and i love the sun but funny enough the kids were fine ! i think cos they were in the pool all day x

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,562 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hisaronu in july

There's plenty to do for all ages. If you kids are quite young they'll probably be happy in the pool most of the time. There's a small fairground and a go - kart track in the village. There are also plenty of trips to go on. Have a look here for details www.tinyakropol.com.

Hisaronu is definately a few degrees cooler than Olu Deniz as it's higher up. You will find that it's noticesbly cooler at night, which is good as you get a better sleep. You may want to have AC if you have kids, but we have never needed it.

Chippenham, United...
Level Contributor
251 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hisaronu in july

It's generally accepted that Hisaronu can be a little cooler than Olu Deniz, and certainly Fethiye. July - August is the hottest time of year.

Depending on where you are staying and the age of your kids, they should be pretty happy in the pool; but do make the most of the area and enjoy the beach and perhaps a jeep safari, a visit to Kaya, a boat trip and a water park. Enjoy your holiday.

5. Re: hisaronu in july

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 January 2012, 22:35
Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hisaronu in july

When I read luvturkeys report, I have to say I was shocked, in a nice way.

Last year I was in Ovacik in June & Hisaranou in July, & needed the A.C all the time, other wise I could not have been able to sleep.

It is a bit cooler than Olu, but not so you would notice, Hot is hot. But may be luv turkey is a bit tougher than me, coming from Scotland!!!!

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hisaronu in july

Kids adjust quickly don't they lol. I remember leaving the airport at 1 am thinking omg if this is how warm it is at this time god help us tomorrow. You can't beat sitting outside eating your breakfast by the pool in the warm morning sunshine!

Hisarönü, Mugla...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: hisaronu in july

Hi Iiving Hisaronu.

There is lots of tings for kids and also lots of trip you can do.

There is a aqua park in ovacik for kids.

To be honest July is hotest time for Hisaronu.You definitely need a air con for comfartable sleep.If you compare oludeniz its cooler but cant be stay witout air con.

Hisaronu havent got humidity like oludeniz so your day time and night time much better tahn oludeniz.

Hope this will give you idea.

have nice holiday

Edited: 29 January 2012, 20:08
liverpool
Level Contributor
312 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hisaronu in july

rrrrr thankyou everyone for your replies im staying in the green forest this year with my partner and 2 kids 9and 5 years

I've been to turkey 6 times but my last visit was 2 years ago to olu deniz in club sun city ! we had a bad rain fall for about 1 hour and after that the heat was unbearable for the rest of the day ! now i love the sun and heat but i had trouble sitting by the pool and was sick and had to go to bed !! but i was fine after that and had a fab holiday !!!!!!! so looking forward to my holiday in hisaronu cant wait x

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hisaronu in july

Well Lulabellsheffield i too have been to Hisaronu for the last 3years and my kids have handled the heat no problem.Compared to the furnace of Olu Deniz i think Hisaronu is very bearable in comparison.Last year i went down to visit friends for the day in Olu.The heat was unbearable,dont think i could handle it for 2weeks.We in Scotland are no tougher than anyone else,maybe just a bit more tolerant in the heat :-)

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations