We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Topic
family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

Hi all,

We're staying at the Asena Village but as we wouldn't mind mixing it up a bit at nights could anyone recommend more family orientated bars.

Got 2 girls aged 10 and 8 and just want somewhere that might have on dancers/magicians/puppets/etc .. the usual kinda thing.

We dont want to go there and end up in bars full of 19 year olds injecting vodka into their eyeballs and that kinda thing... after all that's my party trick.

cheers :)

west midlands
Level Contributor
559 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

I stayed at the asena in Aug really enjoyed the onsite entertainment but also liked the boat bar they had music, pool table and one night break dancers, my two also enjoyed the fair. Ground and go karts to break the evenings up. Hope this helps

Scotland
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

excellent thanks... so there is a fairground and go-karts in the town itself?

simply cannot wait to go..

west midlands
Level Contributor
559 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

Yes lol the fair ground is only small but kept my two occupied for a while! You can't miss the fair from the main strip then walk to the bottom of the fair and head right and you will see the go karts. we really enjoyed ourselves, I love how quiet it is in the day then by night comes to life, fab!

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
537 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

The whole place is buzzing at night,there are as many 30/40 year olds as there are teens its a really nice mix your kids will love it.

UK
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

To get some idea of how the place is set out,have a look at the 'Top questions about Hisaronu' box, in the top right-hand corner.Press local maps and select the 'wikimapia-alfresco's bar' one.This will now give you an over-view of the town and its surroundings. What we like about the place,is the fact that nowhere is further than a ten minute walk (or stagger!) from anywhere else.

Happy hols

G.

Edited: 22 March 2012, 20:36
Kent
Level Contributor
619 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

I found all the restaurants and Bars to be "Family Friendly". After all they want your business as much as the place next door.

Regards

Grahame

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,414 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

dunkman

Agree with the others Hisaronu seems a different place in the evenings when it becomes very lively. Theres something there for all ages, sure the kids will just love the atmosphere. You will have a great time!

Scotland
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

Thanks folks... all sounds great to me :)

UK
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

You really couldn't be going to a more family friendly place!

Churchill's, The Boat Bar and Barrumba are a few that spring to mind but children are welcome everywhere...Hisaronu has such a wonderful atmosphere, your kids will love it!

I can't wait to get back there! :-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: family friendly bars in Hisaronu?

that Wikimapia site is most excellent... thanks to whomever suggested that!

Are the Go-Karts like proper go-karts as opposed to wee slow things with a metal track that they all run on? I quite fancy a bit of go-karting.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations