We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrades

Dunstable, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Upgrades

Hi Im going to the Pine Hill Hotel on 4th June this year Ive booked a standard twin room but am now wishing ild gone for a deluxe anyone have any idea if June is particularly busy and if ild be able to upgrade. Also any idea of cost of upgrade cheers

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Upgrades

Lisa

Maybe you would be best to email them in advance to ask. Theres a contact page on the web site:

http://www.thepinehill.com/

Dunstable, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Upgrades

Ok thanks will try that appreciated :-)

dundee
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Upgrades

hi did you get a reply from pine hill i also e mailed them to enquire about up grade and have not received a reply.

Dunstable, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Upgrades

No :-( I guess Ill just wait till I get there and if not happy with the basic room just have to hope they have another available to upgrade

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Upgrades

Think my mother in law stayed in a basic room hers was lovely.

Dunstable, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Upgrades

oh fab that makes me feel a little better :-) thank you

Dundee
Level Contributor
211 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Upgrades

Lisa r what was the hotel/rooms like. We are going to be booking up for this soon.

Looking at a deluxe room, they look gorgeous :-)

8. Re: Upgrades

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu