We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Fish & Chips...

England
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Fish & Chips...

Hi

Can anyone with personal experience recommend a restaurant in Hisaronu who serves really good fish & chips ?

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Fish & Chips...

UK Builder. It is oppisite the Fun Fair, on the street that runs down from the Main Street, to the Street which is were Migros is situated.

Look out for the Phones Boxes on the Main Street, then turn right, & its there on the right hand side.

birmingham
Level Contributor
488 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Fish & Chips...

Cheers lulabellsheff,

i know the funfair and phone boxes so il find it ok

manchester
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Best Fish & Chips...

hi, codswallop is opposite the fun fair, walk up to the go carts and its just on the right.. you can,t miss it just ask at the go carts.. lucky you i,m on count down till august can,t come quick enough .. enjoy !!

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Best Fish & Chips...

I ate at Codswallop at the end of last summer and unfortunately I have to say I was disappointed. It wasn't terribly tasty (rather bland) and seemed to be priced higher than other places that do a good fish and chips (Daphne's in Hisaronu, for example, but that's closed now) or Turtles.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Best Fish & Chips...

Ref post no 14

Daphne is back working in Sams chippy - rıght hand side going to Fethiye about a few hundred yards after the big roundabout.

16. Re: Best Fish & Chips...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 23:41
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu