We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Manchester
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Hi

Can anyone give me any information on Gurol Apartments, I am going out there in July with 3 children and my husband. Also what are the average price for food and drink out in Hisaronu.

Any bars or restaurants that you can recommend?

Thanks

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,785 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Never stayed there myself but they are in a great position just off the main drag and a minutes walk from some great bars (Fez, Boat bar, London bar, etc). Or you could do a left out of the hotel for some quieter bars!

Regarding food and drink- here's a link from the Oludeniz forum re average costs- knock off around 10% (but consider it's last years prices and the exchange rate will differ slightly) as Hisaronu is cheaper than Oludeniz.

It will give you a good idea anyway.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312737-i9292-k4…

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,451 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Lisa

I havent stayed in the Gurol so cant comment on that. Our family stayed in Ovacik for 3 weeks last summer (which is right next door to Hisaronu) and absolutely loved it. We found the cost of eating out to be really good and theres lots of tourist type set menus for around 15 lira. The restaurants are very child friendly. We particularly liked Mirage, Rockpool and Cheers along in Ovacik but also liked Robin Hood and Mama Mia in Hisaronu. Theres a good dolmus service but we usually booked taxis as we found them to be very reasonably priced. Fethiye Fraser has posted a really helpful post recently about the price of taxis.

Manchester
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Thank you so much, will head up to the quieter bars once the baby has gone to sleep, thanks again for your help.

Dubai, Dubai...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Just come back from Gurol. We only drank Efes there but that was 5 lira a bottle, soft drinks were 3 Lira. All of the food on there menu was between 6 and 9 Lira, it only consists of burgers, salads, sandwich's and once a week they do an amazing BBQ for 25 Lira with your 1st drink free. They are however really flexible and will attempt to cook anything you fancy!

The best place we found to eat out was Paddy's right opposite the Gurol amazingly cheap and good quality. 5 of us ate with sides and drinks and it came to 59 Lira.

The trick is to wangle discounts with somewhere you like the look of before you go out to eat. we were negotiating free kids meals, drinks and discounts of the full price.

Manchester
Level Contributor
432 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Thank you so much, cant wait only 37 days, if you have any other bars you can recommend that would be great x

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

Lisa if you want a more lively bar try boat bar its really close to gurol apartments

7. Re: Gurol Apartments and prices of food and drink

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 20:41
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations