We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asena Village

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Asena Village

I'm looking on booking Asena village and have read lots of reviews but haven't read much about the food. What is the choice like? I'm quite fussy and what is there for the kids to eat? Is there stuff like burgers and nuggets? I've been to marmaris and the choice was fantastic like fresh meat as well as stuff like fish fingers for kids, is it the same here?

west midlands
Level Contributor
561 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asena Village

Hi we stayed last year really enjoyed it , I might be wrong I only ate there a few evenings as there are loads of places to eat but I didn't see any nuggets and things like that, food at the asena is ok though just a suggestion why not book b&b?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
854 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asena Village

We were at the Asena last year HB and the food was good and loads of choice,we are going back this year as B&B( have never returned to a hotel before)wife still wants to eat evening meal at hotel a couple of times, only reason we going B&B is we are doing loads of stuff while over there and want to try some of the great places to eat that evereyone on here recomends

3. Re: Asena Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 03:43
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu