We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

Hi

Can anyone tell me prices of food and drink please. I know a lot of places do special deals for 3 course meals but can't remember how much from the last time we went.

Also prices for wine, cocktails, beer etc

Debating on wether to go B&B or HB.

Thanks in advance

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

Large Efes - 5tl in most places

Cocktails - 10tl (2 for 1 in some places)

3 course set meals - most places are between 20tl and 30tl

Wine - not sure

It's cheap - I wouldn't go HB

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
842 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

Go B&B its not expensive to eat out

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,416 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

We stayed in Ovacik last summer and found prices of eating out to be really good. We ate quite a few times in these restaurants and would recommend them all. Rockpool, Mirage, 3 Cheers, Angels. All on the main road. Also in Hisaronu we liked Robin Hood and Mama Mia. Rockpool and Mirage had special menus on offer for under 20 tl and the food was excellent.

We liked self catering in Ovacik. Theres was a really nice bakery opposite AZDA on the main road which we used quite a few times. We stayed here and loved it: http://www.greenvalleyapart.com/index_en.php

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
99 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

I'd have to say B&B definitely. There is so much choice in Hisaronu if you did go HB you would realise you have made a mistake as soon as you get there.

And as its already been said most if not all of the restaurants do a set meal for 20-30 lira, and that includes steak dishes, which I think is amazing value, so that's around £10 or less for 3 courses.

So yeah, B&B every time

Scotland
Level Contributor
87 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

depends what your options are... we are at Liberty Hotel/Asena Village and it was actually £10 cheaper for us to book HB, which we obviously did. If your HB prices are say £30 per night more expensive than your B&B prices then it seems worth it.

If B&B was a lot cheaper I would have considered it... but you need to check out the prices and weigh up financially what is the best for you.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

The aparthotel we have booked is charging us £7.50 each adults and £3 for my 6yr old and 2yr old they not charging (3 course meal excluding steak) which I think is about the same as what restaurants are charging.

So for 3 adults, 16yr old, 6yr old and 2yr old they are charging £33 on top of B&B price per night so we might be better off doing HB

Whats kids meals prices like in restaurants?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

Based on that, I would say it probably would work out cheaper going HB - but is that the only consideration?

Are you going for 7 or 14 nights? Would you get 'bored' eating at the same place and end up going out a few nights anyway?

I found it one of the most enjoyable parts of the hoiliday, finding different places to eat and have a nice meal.

Everyone is different though, at least this gives you something to go on.

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
940 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

I think it also depends on how much you like to eat out.

The main focus of my evenings on holiday are nice meals out, sampling the different restaurants. Therefore, i only ever go B&B wherever i go even though HB does work out cheaper.

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

I am due to be goin to hisaronu in june can anyone tell me if they already been this year what the food and drink prices are in pubs and restaurants please

Herts
Level Contributor
33 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Price of food and drink in Hisaronu and Ovacik?

Eating out is a pleasure and a bargain in hisaronu

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations