We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

Hi

We are off to the Asena Beach on the 13th August and I was wondering whether anyone can advise me on room numbers ?

we are looking for a quieter room overlooking the pool , as the kids are really light sleepers- can anyone recommend a good apartment block ?

Thanks Gareth

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
7,318 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

Hi Gareth, are you sure it's the Asena beach and not the Asena village, the latter being in Hisaronu the first located in Oludeniz? If it is the Asena beach Oludeniz- presuming you have booked a family room having children- the good news is the family rooms are located in the centre of the hotel which is pretty quiet anyway- however they don't overlook the pool, any problems whilst there I'm sure they will try and help you.

Mentioned in this post
Oludeniz
Oludeniz
Mugla Province, Turkey
west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

If you have booked asena village the rooms overlooking the pool are where they have the nightly entertainment it can be a bit noisy but I found it ok and my 2 kids Never had any problems sleeping

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

Sorry guys my mistake it is the asena village

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

Hi if the children are light sleepers I would recommend one of the blocks away from the pool if you go on YouTube you will see what I mean, I stayed in room 132 which overlooks the adult pool, but in the evenings the terrace is used for entertainment and there is a bar that plays music afterwards, I loved the asena, and like I say my children slept through but they are not light sleepers! Do have a look on you tube you will see quite a few videos on there to help you get a feel for the place. Have a lovely holiday.

5. Re: Asena Beach (Liberty Hotel) Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations