We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

LennonSonny
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can give me information on half board meal times etc at the above hotel?

We have been to Hisaronu/Olu Deniz area quite a few times now and always done self catering/bed & breakfast as we like to eat out on a night time.

But have found a deal at this hotel where to go half board it isnt to much dearer in price.

My only worry is being tied to times as we normally like a few drinks before our evening meal.

Also is it possible on the half board basis to let the children have there meal and we have our meal later??

The hotel looks great and Ideal for our twin boys that will be four yeras old by then, just wondered what peoples thoughts were on going half board here?

Thank you

PaulaL

LennonSonny
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Also are you able to upgrade to half board when at the Liberty Hotel?

PaulaL

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Hi, when are you planning on visiting this hotel? the reason I ask, I visited in August and the evening meal was 8.00 pm, others that visited in June seemed to have the evening meal at a slightly earlier time of 7.00 pm. Also not sure how it would work regards to the children eating earlier then you, as when you first arrive you are given a charge card that is linked to your room, as they have card payment system, when you take your evening meal or buy anything you hand the card in and then a tab is made for, you then pay the bill at reception as when you wish.

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Yes you can upgrade when you get there.

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Just had a thought, evening meal is a buffett same as breakfast, you could enjoy a few drinks on the terrace before the evening meal starts, when the meal starts sort the childrens then go up when your ready?

London, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

We are going there first week of September. Hopefully food is nice and traditional as reviews suggest it's English orientated.

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

I only dined at asena once, it was our first night and didn't want to move far, they do a roast on Sundays which I've heard is really good! the night I dined was one of their special nights with Russian dancers, was a really good night, lots of variety of food, remember some kind of fish, meatballs, lots of desserts too there was also rice and chips. Food always smelt lovely, but once we got our bearings we were out trying different restaurants. There are lots of nice places to eat.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
254 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

We have stayed at the Asena Village many times over the years and the food was always excellent, we even called in last week to see if we could have our Sunday roast dinner. I must admit as Liberty it now looks very posh from the approach through the garden (nice to see the white rabbits still hopping round at 1am). No, it wasn't the Efes!. :)

If it is a good deal go for it, the kids will love it too. You should not have a problem letting the kids eat and then coming back for your own meal a little later if you arrange this with the restaurant manager, the evening meal used to start at 7pm.

One of the things I loved was the setting of the restaurant, it looks across the valley to the mountains and you can watch the moon rise, perfect and not a bad place for a relaxing drink while the kids eat. Have a great time.

essex
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Dinner from now on is 8 o'clock onwards sit out on the terrace where you can have dinner and after watch the entertainment from your table there are always waiters on hand ready to fetch drinks to you. There is a few flies about, but this seems to be everywhere you go.

LennonSonny
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Thank you all for the replies.

We have booked for next year, 31st May for 2 weeks half board, it was only a couple of hundred extra for half board so thought would give it a try and still eat out some nights. Plus it was coming up a bigger room with half board which is always a bonus for us!

Looking forward to it already with all the great reviews.

Any other points or handy tips are much appreciated!!

Oh also, where abouts is the Liberty hotel? And can anyone recommend a small b & b type hotel near? As my brother is looking to join us but would only use for sleeping in!!

Thanks again

Paula

LennonSonny
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Liberty Hotel - Asena Village - Half Board

Thank you all for the replies.

We have booked for next year, 31st May for 2 weeks half board, it was only a couple of hundred extra for half board so thought would give it a try and still eat out some nights. Plus it was coming up a bigger room with half board which is always a bonus for us!

Looking forward to it already with all the great reviews.

Any other points or handy tips are much appreciated!!

Oh also, where abouts is the Liberty hotel? And can anyone recommend a small b & b type hotel near? As my brother is looking to join us but would only use for sleeping in!!

Thanks again

Paula

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations