We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunset bar/resteruant

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
sunset bar/resteruant

highly recommend sunset bar for huge full english. 2 eggs on 2 toast, bacon, sausage, tomatoes beans, mushrooms, hashbrown. 6.5tl, (£2.40) great value

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

Hi sounds lovely, where is the sunset bar?

stoke on trent
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

ey up bettyboop, sunset bar backs onto the go karting track, opposite corner to lemon tree bar. had the most amazing steak meal at sunset bar last night. im sure you will be impressed, so sad to be back home now, cant wait till we go back.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

I can 2nd that had a few brekkies there last year very good must try again this year but on an evening

Edited: 15 July 2012, 16:55
west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

Ooh will have to find this place when I next visit sounds really good! can I get to it from the road where dippy dollys is?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

try a lamb shank in the sunset, its the tops, also they do a good rate for your money.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
186 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

Yummy carnt wait 4 my full English every morning ;@)

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

YES!

We are a group, comprising grandparents, parents and two EXTREMELY hungry grandchildren.

The breakfast is the best we have sampled in the many years that we have frequented Hisaronu.

Friends of ours are 'choosy' steak fans and they swear by 'The Sunset' in terms of quality and price.

May the business go from strength-to-strength.

After all, in view of the startling increase in 'All Inclusive' establishments, it will only be the ones who provide quality food at reasonable prices who will survive - the inferior providers will probably go 'belly-up'

8. Re: sunset bar/resteruant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu