We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shisha pipe?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Shisha pipe?

Is there any Shisha lounges in his? Wouldnt mind a nice evening relaxing!

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,297 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Shisha pipe?

It's called at Nargile in Turkey. Lots of places have them in Fethiye and Calis so I am sure they will have them in Hissy too.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
72 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Shisha pipe?

Most bars have them just ask the staff

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Shisha pipe?

Thanks guys!

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shisha pipe?

In some bars they are called hubble bubble, I think I paid rather 20 lira or 10 lira, pretty sure it was 20 lira, used the one at Greenhouse and the staff were really good showed us how to do it properly. Was a really good experience.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
90 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shisha pipe?

They have them at the Alfresco bar ,didnt use one but several people got them while we were there

Hull uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shisha pipe?

Try pasa sofrasi on the main road out of Hisaronu heading toward Fethiye about 150 yards on your left. Family run with a brilliant Turkish seating area at one side (take your shoes off its polite). Really chilled place and the owner in the evening entertains with his wooden spoon dance (No really!).

7. Re: Shisha pipe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu