We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asena Village Sexual Assault

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
67 reviews
Save Topic
Asena Village Sexual Assault

I am astounded at the review given below. All four of us went for a Turkish Bath and massage and found it to be great.

Please note that this treatment does involve touching the body and massaging it. In no way was there anything sexual. I think you have to question why the parent would let their 16 year old take the remaining time knowing what had happened and then not query where the girl had been for 4 hours after taking into account what was supposed to have happened. I do think a scream or parental intervention would have helped

tripadvisor.co.uk/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

These kind of things do make me wonder. Why did someone not report it after the first girl had made a complaint? And why on earth would anyone let their 16 year old daughter go in alone after that?

Actually I don't think I would allow a 16 year old daughter to go in for a massage alone anyway.

Really some people lack common sense. It is terrible that it happened but the parents should never have let the situation occur for the same thing to happen twice.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

Did it happen the way they say there are two many things not right here and being a seasoned traveler I am not niave enough to believe that things do dont happen but the details do raise questions

Hmmmm

I have been sexually assaulted my parents are close by i think I will wander off for 4 hours and mum and dad are not frantic with worry especially after what had happened to the friend

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
284 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

I post this here by the way not to defend any wrong doing but to highlight the matter as being questionable. These places struggle enough without this sort of bad press

scotland
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

the whole post by the original poster is dubious. it's a first post too and he starts off by reviewing the hotel and resort before ending in a jokey manner at the first part of his post. then , and only then does he tell of his daughters 'experience'. complete and utter nonsense. it's obviously a set-up to harm the spa. the 'ordeal' would have been the only point of discussion if it was a truthful post , nothing else. a complete fake and a very flawed post.

Edited: 07 September 2012, 12:53
Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

Its a very strange review! I would have thought his daughters experience would have been uppermost in his mind, not reviewing the hotel

scotland
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

is it just us canny scots that seem to be able to see through this utter tosh ??!!

a genuine complaint would ONLY have discussed the single issue of his daughter's distress.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
16,482 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

If my daughter had been sexually assaulted I would not be reviewing the Hotel or giving it 4 stars. There is something strange about this review.

If anyone is out there and knows the Manager of this Hotel, he should be told immediately so he can go to the review and add his side of the story.

west midlands
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

The Asena (Liberty Hotels) are usually very good if you post a review they usually respond to the review so lets see if they do this time. It would be such a shame if this was true as I had a turkish bath there last year and it was lovely, the staff were brilliant. There were 2 males and 2 females who always used to stand and have a cigarette with me couldn't wish for a nicer bunch, I know staff change.

scotland
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

and the manager ought to review the position of his unfortunate employee.

i have stayed at the asena and know how popular and successful the spa is.

the spa manager is an absolute gentleman and also a successful spa manager who knows how to run a business with the right employees. he simply would not risk his business with a dodgy masseur. and this man's employees are highly trained , motivated by success and with references.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,765 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Asena Village Sexual Assault

I too thought it odd that the first part of the review was saying how good everything was.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu