We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freedom Motorbike Rental - Report

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Freedom Motorbike Rental - Report

I've rented 3 motorbikes from Erol at Freedom Rentals in Hisaronu over the the years:

Yamaha XT660 in '08, rode it 3000km to Cappadocia and back.

Suzuki DR350 in '10, rode it 2000km, to Bafa, Datca and over to Antalya.

Kawasaki DLR650 this year, chilling out, so only up to Golhisar and over to Kas and Demre - 800km.

If you want to rent a bike, this is the guy to see. If he doesn't have it, I'm sure he'll be able to find it for you. (Although, unfortunately, he's winding down his real motorbike rental - scooters and quads are the current demand - oh dear, where are the real bikers?).

I heard a good story about an idiot who'd rented one of his quads and went up Babdag! - apparently he drove over the edge and Erol turned mountain goat to climb down to collect the engine and parts he could collect .

(I'm keeping shtum about my damage to all 3 motorbikes + speeding fines - ask Erol).

Edited: 17 September 2012, 20:04
Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
Datca
Datca
Mugla Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
Kas
Kas
Antalya Province, Turkey
Paris, France
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Freedom Motorbike Rental - Report

Hello

I cant find any Website for "freedom rentals" can you help? i'd like to save a bike.

thankyou

The New Forest, UK
Level Contributor
5,002 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Freedom Motorbike Rental - Report

I'm sorry, I don't have his contact details. There are several rental places in Hisaronu, so I don't think you will have a problem finding a motorbike.

Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Oludeniz, Turkey
3. Re: Freedom Motorbike Rental - Report

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations