We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hisaronu- Excursions

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, England...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hisaronu- Excursions

Hi,

I'm going to Hisaronu with my other half in 4 weeks time, and I want to do some adventuring, but I've read lots of times that most of the places that people booked with never picked them up for their trips etc. so wheres the best place to book? and what are the best things to do? We went away last year and never ended up doing much as it was our first holiday away so I really want to go see and do lots of things like boat trips and paragliding etc,

thanks

Darlington
Level Contributor
192 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hisaronu- Excursions

Hi

You can book your trips down in Hisaronu with the local agents. We have been going there for 15yrs and have never had any problems. Last yr we booked with Tiny Akropol and he was great. There are lots of different things to do depending on what you like. If you are going to do the paragliding then I would advise that you take out the extra insurance before you go. The jeep safari is great fun and you are out all day, lunch is included. Boat trips are good if you enjoy a lazy day, they stop for plentyof swimming and again you get lunch.

You will have a great time and I'm sure you will want to return next year.

Nicky

Sheffield, England...
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hisaronu- Excursions

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm so excited, I'll definitely be doing the boat trips. :) thanks again

n.lincs
Level Contributor
416 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hisaronu- Excursions

Dont book any trips with the reps. Do some research on this site and then book them independently. You will save lots of money. Have a great time.

Bradford
Level Contributor
4 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hisaronu- Excursions

Hi, Do the jeep safari to Saklikent mountain gorge. Its a stunning place, if not wanting to do the whole excursion ( we are not this year cause we have a small baby) you can arrange a taxi to take you and then you get to stay there for the full day and come back when you want. Have a look at google images of saklinkent.

Also there is butterfly valley , not much there but a beautiful place. You can see some good pics of that too on google images, just put butterfly valley turkey. We are in hisaronu again for the 6th time from june 21st to 5th juky. just love it. hope you have a good time.

Walton-on-the-Naze...
Level Contributor
8 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hisaronu- Excursions

I've booked with several of the travel agents in H town and never had a problem. Much cheaper than booking with holiday reps.

The jeep safari to the mud baths and Saklikent is good fun. Also the boat trips are good value - usually around £12 for the day which includes lunch.

6. Re: Hisaronu- Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu