We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost Cross help needed

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
90 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Lost Cross help needed

Me and my wife have been going to Hisaronu twice a year for the past 5 years our daughter went out on the 31st may stopping the Saray hotel for her 1st time. my son died in 2006 and i had a cross made out of his bracelet which my daughter has worn since and has never taken it off when she got to the airport they made her take it off to go through the scanning machine unfortunitly she must have not put it back on correctly when she woke up she had it on but after leaving the saray she went up past the gokarts to the sunset restaraunt then down to the moonlight restaraunt before noticing she only had the chain which had come loose loosing the cross.The cross is flat about 2.5 to 3 inches high it is engraved with the name KARL with the dates 24.05.87-03.07.06 if anyone finds it before she comes home on thursday 6th june could you please take it to the Saray a reward will be giving for is return as it is very sentimental to her if any one does find it after the 6th could you please hand it in to Kivanc at the Saray Hotel with your details as we are coming out on 21st July i will post you a reward from home

Thankyou in advance for any help in finding it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,513 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost Cross help needed

So sorry to hear that, hope you have some luck

bobbiex

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
90 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Thankyou she is devastated

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
242 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Les059

So so sorry to hear about your daughter losing her cross. My in-laws are out there at the min,i will mention it to them and if they go down to Cengizs,i will ask them to walk that way. We are going out on the 18th July and if not found will keep my eyes peeled. My daughter is also out on 2nd July and will mention it to her.

Keep us posted on whether its found or not,hopefully it'll turn up very soon

Aberdeenshire...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
18,052 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Sorry to hear this, get in touch with the Tourist Pollice on 179 and report it . They do speak English and it's a 24 hour number. Good luck.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
356 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Know exactly how you must feel - very best wishes in finding it. It's a real long shot but we've just shared a link to this thread on our Facebook page and Twitter account too. Hope someone might know something...

swindon
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lost Cross help needed

oh nooo that's so sad when you loose something so dear im out their 26th so if its not posted that it had been found ill keep an eye out :( x

oxford
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Ill keep a look out as well. Im on another site for Hisaronu fanatics so I will post it there and on the hisaronu forum as well xxx all the best. Were out 27th so will have a look as well if its not found. Ill also post this link on my FB page as a few friends live out there or have apartments/ stay in hotels and will ask them to repost as well so you get the buggest audience xxx

Mentioned in this post
Hisaronu
Hisaronu
Mugla Province, Turkey
Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lost Cross help needed

How sad, the same (sort of) thing happened to me, and it is devastating. I do hope you find it xx

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Les059 - good luck on getting it returned.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
90 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Lost Cross help needed

Thanks for all the help i will post if it is found

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu