We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

on a tight budget

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
on a tight budget

Just lost my job so money is very tight but we need a break and like the look Hisaronu.

We are a family of four will be eating the simple food if we can get it, did kalkan 20 yrs back and lived on turkish pizza and efes.

So no fancy meals , we like to have a drink in the evening nothing major and we know we can go to the supermarket for pop , water and efes in the day.

Not planning on trips just the pool and beach in the day to de stress.

Now would i be better AI or B&B,, been quoted 2700 all in at AES or should i risk B&B and just hunt for best evening meals.

Cash is very tight but we need a break.

crawley
Level Contributor
547 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: on a tight budget

Sorry to hear about your job mate. How long are you planing to go away for?

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: on a tight budget

Sorry to hear about the job buddy I think 4 of you could easily do it on the cheap for around £75-£100 per day. sure you will love Hisaronu. Good luck finding a new job.

Simon

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: on a tight budget

We would be going for 2 weeks, as i say we know we will have to eat things that are cheap

But just as long as i can get my family a trip away some sun and sea we can get by.

And thanks for the kind words regards my job.

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: on a tight budget

Good luck mate.Put dates you want and ages of kids up and you'll get lots of help hunting for you.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: on a tight budget

Hello Don, well i can go from the 1st july seen as i have met with camerons cut backs :).

My girls are 16 and 15..

Are there places we can eat stuff like turkish pizza ,,pide or basic cheap food.

Sound as if i am being tight her but i have promissed my kids a trip and cant let them down,

But as i said its going to be tight money wise so if we can eat cheap it will help no end.

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
795 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: on a tight budget

Lot's of cheap places to eat.It's the getting you there at a reasonable price we need to find.I'll trawl about and if I see something I'll post.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,576 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: on a tight budget

Okay so £2700 for four AI at the AES breaks down to £675 each. Somebody has said you could get by on £100 a day so for 14 days that comes to £1400 (I am presuming they meant for food and drinks). If you take £1400 from the £2700, that leaves £1300 (or £325 each). You would find it difficult to get flights and accommodation for two weeks for that price .... so do your sums carefully.

The AES is a nice place ... the food is great.

Sorry to hear about you losing your job, hope you manage to find a great holiday.

Jak xx

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: on a tight budget

Sorry yes Jak good point was meaning food and drink. That seems a good price for AI.

Simon

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: on a tight budget

Definitely go all inclusive. You won't have to worry about budgeting for meals, snacks and drinks every day as its all paid for.

sorry to heard about your job! Which ever option you choose have a fantastic time!

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
47 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: on a tight budget

Have a troll through the private villas if you find one that has availability and make them an offer tell them you story and you may get a deal. somethings better than nothing. We are going to our villa on the 5th July so may you see you about!! Good luck with finding a new job.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu