We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Mate, recommendation and more!

Wales
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday Mate, recommendation and more!

Nothing personal, but I feel that holiday mate has been given a bad name on a post that was over a year ago and turns up at the top of a google search.

Me and the wife have always found holiday mate to be exceptional in their service and the quality of their trips... Unfortunately people do have bad experiences with any company no matter where or who it is with. But don't be put off! Anyone going to turkey this year, enjoy your holiday! We can't wait to go back in August! :)

Peace out!

leicestershire
Level Contributor
34 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Mate, recommendation and more!

I have nothing but good reports to say about holiday mate, we have been using them for years. My son is out there now and he used holiday mate, and we are going July 11th. Stuart and his team are great.

Sevenoaks
Level Contributor
29 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Mate, recommendation and more!

I agree.

Having travelled with Holiday mate recently I found their knowledge of the area and accommodation in-depth, far superior to many other companies offering alternative holidays to Turkey and found the prospect of booking with a company who knew what they were talking about a very attractive proposition.

Horrible comments must hit any company’s bottom line and when reading negative comments about a company that I have had such a good experience with does make me feel sorry for the staff and management that try so hard to please

But the phrase you cant please everybody all the time is very true but I implore anyone thinking of booking with Holiday mate to read review’s such as this one:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g298031-d4…

This is closer to the experience my husband and I got.

And finally if you like something with any company you have purchased through get online and write about it making Tripadvisor and other similar site’s a little more balanced with their reviews.

3. Re: Holiday Mate, recommendation and more!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu