We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

4 posts
Save Topic
Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

Hi there,

Travelling out to hisaronu at the end of next week and getting super excited about it now!

I was just wondering if anyone knew if pinara apartments offered wifi to their guests?

Thanks in advance for any answers xxx

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,745 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

Hi Ami, never been the hotel but wifi is available almost everywhere now, more so than back here!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

Hi,

Yes, there is wifi, even around the pool area.

Enjoy, we have 5 weeks to go.......

Mike

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

Thanks codfather and mabtrip :)

1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

Ill might see you there! I will be staying in pinara aparts for 2 weeks on the 29 july,im exited also!

4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

I wish I was still there! I got back over the weekend and miss the place so much! You'll love it! But beware, the wifi only works in the bar area and poolside x

6. Re: Wifi at Pinara Apartments?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu