We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee

Liverpool
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Topic
Coffee

Hi does anyone know the best place for coffee ie, espresso, not instant or Turkish?

Thanks.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,702 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee

My FA often has one in the Abrakadabara bar next to the market square.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,189 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee

If you taking any trips to Fethiye Cafe Cafe has the best coffee. They have an all singing all dancing expresso machine.

Also Cadde Cafe do good coffee and their iced coffee is to die for. Plus the views over the Marina are breathtaking.

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
797 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee

My wife loved the latte in the Bistro in Oludeniz in June.Must admit it did look good but my Effes looked better to me.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee

There's a lovely little coffee and cake shop in Hisaronu called Umut. They serve illy coffee and the cakes are to die for! It's nearer the top of the strip, opposite McDowells.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee

Thanks guys.

6. Re: Coffee

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu