We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best place for Turkish Bath

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Newton-Le-Willows...
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best place for Turkish Bath

Want a turkish bath for me and the wife on our first day and first time in Hisaronu. Am I right in saying the best place would be Sultan Mehmet at the Hisar Holiday Club?? How much should I expect to pay? http://www.hisarholidayclub.com/?link=bath

I know there are old baths in Fethiye, but want somewhere local to us at the Vento Boutique Hotel.

Any other local options to Hisaronu/Olu people can recommend?

13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

Hi, I've been watching your post for a few days in the hope that someone would reply and have been quite disappointed that no-one has. I too also fancied doing this with my husband but was really struggling to find anywhere. However last night I was looking at the oludeniz forum and someone recommended the sanctuary day spa & turkish baths. They have a good website with prices and have a few fairly decent reviews on trip advisor! Hope this helps!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

Hi,

At the moment, having been in Hisaronu for the past two weeks (but now home again :-(( )the best reports seem to be that Ocean Blue is brilliant, Pine Valley and Liberty (Asena Village) are also still at the top end of the list.

It's a few years since we tried Sultan Mehmet, it was pretty good then, but I have heard a couple of slightly negative reports. The old baths in Fethiye are great for the heritage, but not actually that nice compared to the others.

Have a great time

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
38 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

Hi, we've used the one at Hisar Holiday Club and thought it was really good. Would definitely go again. The Lycian is closer to your hotel but only been there for a massage which was the best I've had in Turkey but can't comment on the Turkish bath there.

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

4 of us had Turkish baths and a back/shoulder massage at the lycian on our first day last week. We really enjoyed the experience. It was our first ever turkish bath so can't compare the standard to others but it was good fun and we came away feeling fresh and relaxed.

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

I agree the Hamam by the Lycian centre is good and the most authentic. I went for as massage at Ocean Blue - classy but costly. They talked me in to a second 'medical massage' guarenteeing it would cure a shoulder problem I didnt know I had - and its been stiff ever since I came home. Beware of 'upselling'

manchester
Level Contributor
110 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

Hi

Is the Lycian Centre located at the Lycian Apartments? Across the road from Nicholas Grove hote?

Thanks

Laurie

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
38 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

It's on the left hand side as you come off

The roundabout from the market into Hisaronu, directly opposite Abrakebabrah.

Steph

mavi252
Level Contributor
180 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

i have heard that the ocean blue hotel is very good . I

daddyfixit1
Level Contributor
33 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

Seabreeze have their own on site tjat costs a tenner ! several places in the main strip sell turkish baths......they all are for sea breeze !! my mrs, daughter and i had one again this year.

manchester
Level Contributor
110 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best place for Turkish Bath

Thanks Steph, ive found it on a map.

Laurie

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu