We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Todays the day! :-) - Exchange rates???

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Todays the day! :-) - Exchange rates???

Well, I've been awake since 04:30am, the flights not till 16:15, but holidays always do this to me, can't sleep, I'm like a big kid!

Can anyone update me on the current in resort exchange rate and the best place to get it with the best rate? I got £500 quids worth from Travel FX best price promise online a few days back at a rate of 2.9575

Thanks

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
144 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Todays the day! :-) - Exchange rates???

Its around 2.90 at the moment and its bloody hot

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Todays the day! :-) - Exchange rates???

Great, thanks, that's what I like to hear, I saw it's around 36/37 degrees at the moment according to the online forecasts, perect!!!

3. Re: Todays the day! :-) - Exchange rates???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu