We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
617 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Exchange

Has it hit the magic 3 Lira to the £ in resort yet and how high do you all think it will go.

Simon

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
15,708 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange

It's 3.095 in the Banks in Fethiye. The locals I am speaking to think it will go up even more some are predicting 3.25 by mid September.

The rate is lower in resorts because they have no Banks and so the people who change money in the resorts offer less, but then they give a service and need to make a profit.

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
693 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange

It's 3 to the pound now on TravelFX,just over 4 weeks to go ,shouldI I ? Should I wait?

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
617 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Exchange

Me as well 4 weeks today can't wait I've changed 500 into lira to last the first few days the rest we will change in resort.

Simon

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,385 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Exchange

…travelfx.co.uk/BestPricePromise/29/index.php

crawley
Level Contributor
547 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Exchange

Now 3.0375

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,768 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Exchange

A bird in the hand........

crawley
Level Contributor
547 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Exchange

8. Re: Exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations