We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

Hello there.

We are 3 families leaving for Turkey next week and I'm desperate to make a list of things to do and visit..please help if anyone can.

We are 3 families staying at a villa in Sogut, and I would like to plan something that will appeal to everyone at one point in the trip, our group consists of

4 children (ages 2,4,7 and 10)

3 teenagers (ages 13,17 & 18)

7 adults (28-40)

1 adult (70+)

We have hired cars throughout our trip so getting around will not be a problem. I've looked at some forums on TA and it is a little confusing. We're not into swimming or lying around on a beach (only the teenagers I suppose but we have our own private pool at the villa). Anyhow, I would greatly appreciate any suggestions on what we can do!

Thank you in advance!!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

Boat trips (even the basic ones) are great value and great fun. Consider booking one with a water slide for the teens. Covers all ages. Try both the Oludeniz and the Fethiye trips. The Oludeniz boats are a little harder to get on- board- if the water is choppy but the staff will help if required.

Jeep safaris are great fun but not for the very young ones (delegate a baby sitter!) Tinyakropol.com uses Karakay the best company.

You could have a look at trip prices on top questions for more ideas.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

Here's a link with a lot of info on boat trips- you can also do a search for lots more info.

Just thought on- with such a large party you could also consider doing a private boat trip form Fethiye, that would include food and fishing etc. More info re that option on my link.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312737-i9292-k5…

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

İsn't Sogut up near İstanbul?

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,325 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

FF, It's on the Bozburun peninsular.

http://www.sogut.co.uk/

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,831 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

That has the feeling of having a party and no one turning up, hehe

6. Re: Help with things to do!! Staying in Sogut with large family.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations