We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Hi,

I've been to Olu Deniz a few times but have never ventured up into Hisaronu.

I'm staying in Olu for 2 weeks (from 9th Sep) with some friends and we're hoping to have a night out in Hisaronu. We're planning on going to see 'Talk of the Town' and then afterwards, head to a few lively bars.

I was hoping for some advice on the best bars to go to, and which ones to avoid. We'll only have the one night up there so want to make the most of it. We're a group of 4 in our late 20's-early 30's. Like lively pubs playing pop music or live music - would like to avoid clubs / loud dance music type places.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Hi Emma, I'm sure after a few hours you will suss out the places that would spend a few hours.

The noisy part is the main drag (not at all hard to find!)

However there are much quieter parts to Hisaronu- often overlooked by the masses- which is good.

The quieter lower road has some nice bars including Calypso - which is a great little bar. There are also some nice bars further on down that road. For a livelier night there's obviously plenty of choice. My lot like the Akuna Matata bar on the small road that leads to the Dragonara Chinese restaurant. The Abrakadabara bar is also pretty laid back and is at the very start of Hisaronu near the Monday market. Consider a few nights in Fethiye - at the old town Paspatur area there are some great little bars.

mavi252
Level Contributor
180 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Hi there

Definetly try Alexs bar which is off the main drag and towards the end of the village

They play great music and its not too loud you cant hear yourself talk!

They are great for an early evening cocktail as they have a happy hour and you can actually taste the alcohol unlike some places we visited!!!

Also try zombie bar in the center of the village again a great place for early evening drink as gets a bit rowdy later on!!

Enjoy!!

Wales
Level Contributor
86 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Thanks for the advice! Calypso bar sounds good, is there live music every night?

This will be my 4th time to Oludeniz and I havent really explored any other area's (apart from on excursions) so this year we're hoping to change that. We're planning a day in Fethiye to explore the market and town and hopefully a day at the Olive Garden too (looks gorgeous!).

Monday cant come quick enough!!

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
158 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Where abouts is calypso bar with the live music in relation to zmbie bar as know where that is lol?

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
38 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

If you walk past Zombie and head towards the bottom end of the village, you come to mini roundabout, take the road to the right and stay right and you will see Calypso Bar.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

My personal favourite is tango club it's underneath talk of the town and opposite the English resturant. The music is always reallg good, house/dance/pop mix and Veysel (the dj) will always do his best to play requests! The drinks are reasonably priced and it gets busy but still keeps a nice friendly atmosphere. They usually have a short show on and there's karaoke if that's your sort of thing!

Have a fab time!

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,666 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

Here's a map showing the Calypso

wikimapia.org/8670375/Tiny-Akropol-Travel-Ag…

London
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

I just got back from Hisaronu, definitely I can recommend Tango Fun Club as well,good prices and great atmosphere. Btw do you have any FB contact with Veysel or other guys? I will be very grateful:)

9. Re: Newbies Night Out in Hisaronu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations