We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather next week?

Minster, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Weather next week?

Hi I arrive lunchtime Monday, and I've heard big rain & storms ate forecast from Tiesday!! Typical :( can anyone out there confirm this? Also what's the current exchange rate in the village? Thanks

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather next week?

No-one can confirm what the weather will be like next week! Just check the forecast the day before you go.

Bristol
Level Contributor
149 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather next week?

The forecast looks very good indeed for the next week, which is great as we fly out this afternoon!

Manchester...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather next week?

I go on Monday also.... My iPhone says that it's rain tues and thunder thurs ... However the temperature is still going to be good so never mind :)))) we're on holiday ;) x

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather next week?

İgnore the forecasts - they are very inaccurate for this area for any more than 3 days.

so far this month rain has been forecast twice and on those days there were never even any clouds.

Minster, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather next week?

Thanks for your replies keeping everything crossed for continued good weather :) any news on th. the current exchange rate?

Welwyn Garden City...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather next week?

Ignore forecasts several times locals said it would rain and we just got back from two weeks and not Ben a cloud in the sky for two weeks just a heat wave very hot for September x

7. Re: Weather next week?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu