We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ovacik question!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ovacik question!

Hi all, does anyone know if there are any bars near our hotel which is the hotel leytur in ovacik? Or are the closest ones in hisaronu? Any reccomendations if so? Thanks! Will be flying out on sunday for 2 weeks, cant wait!

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ovacik question!

There are plenty of bars and restaurants in Ovacik. I dont know where your hotel is but I'd bet you'll be within staggering distance of a bar.

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,806 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ovacik question!

I agree and some great little quaint bars that may seem like heaven after a few nights on the main drag!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ovacik question!

Well quaint sounds good to me! :) I am 33 now! Hehe does anyone know how far my hotel is from the main drag in hisaronu?

Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ovacik question!

You will have to go on the bus to hissy it a good 30-40 min walk down a small hill / slop and it's hot . The bus is very good and cheap

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ovacik question!

30-40 mins sounds ok, will walk off some kebab meat! I'm sure i'll be using the bus after the first day or so though :)

Isle Of Wight
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ovacik question!

How do you pronounce OVACIK ?

Blyth...
Level Contributor
729 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ovacik question!

Over check!

8. Re: Ovacik question!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu