We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best small boat trip?

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best small boat trip?

Did the 12 island boat trip 2 years ago and had a great time. Only thing being it was a very large and busy boat. Looking to go on a boat trip this summer but something smaller and more friendly. Open to suggestions for the best boat and trip to book.

thanks. :)

West Sussex
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best small boat trip?

Hi, we went on Jerry's boat from Fethiye last year. It was one if the best days of our holiday. Only up to about 20 on the boat, lovely good cooked by his wife, fishing if you want to. A few stops along the way for a swim close to the shore. He has swimming noodles and snorkels etc if you want them. A very relaxed and chilled day and I think it was only about £15 each. He has a Facebook page with lots if pictures on if you search for it.

West Sussex
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best small boat trip?

Sorry it should say lovely 'food' cooked by his wife!

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best small boat trip?

Try Cherry Tree Boat out of Oludeniz ,they'll even pick you up from your Hotel etc.Max every time I've been on is 25 ...at £10 per head including lunch. Salih the skipper tends to visit different places to most gulets ,super crew and well maintained boat. You can fish ,swim,explore on one of the island stop off's or even do some water sports just off Gemilar Beach.

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best small boat trip?

best İ have seen is the Çalış boat co-op ones, either as a private trip or simply as a book your seat trip, slightly more expensive than the big boats but worth it for the meal alone.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
733 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best small boat trip?

FF I did a full day one from Çalis water taxi office next the bridge ,paid £60 for five of us last May ...had a great time ,out from 10am came back 7pm .Skipper brought his wife who did all the cooking as I caught the Balik .....Fab day out ,nice weather also. Did Hillside then out around Gocek .

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best small boat trip?

Agree that the Cherry Tree boat trip is brill.

Food excellent and crew superb, always

up for a laugh. Best of all only about 20

people on board and no banging music.

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,291 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best small boat trip?

In the past I have booked Boat trips from the Sellers on the Main street in either Calis or Hisaranou, & always seemed to end up on a Big Boat with too many people & load music.

I now go to the harbour in Fethiye about the time the boats come back in, & look for one of the smaller boats, & if I like the look of it, & its not over crowed, book that one.

Up to now thats worked out well, but this year will be booking with the Calis Co-op as never done that before, & heard good reports.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
148 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best small boat trip?

The guys in beer and bites booked ours last year.

£12 and they came with us.

Scotland
Level Contributor
118 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best small boat trip?

Thanks for all the tips. Will keep all in mind when we are there. :)

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
92 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best small boat trip?

We went with Jerry's boat a couple of years ago and it was fab!

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations