We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to eat

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Llangefni, Wales...
Level Contributor
89 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Places to eat

Only 9 weeks until I go to Hisaronu for the first time :).

I am so exited, and am trying to plan places to eat. Can anyone recommend nice places to eat?? I love steak, and also would love to try some authentic Turkish food.

Also we are a family of 5, any good places to take children (aged 4, 8 and 11), that have play areas etc??

Thank you

liverpool
Level Contributor
178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to eat

There realy is so much choice we stayed in liberty last year an had a brilliant time so much choice in town Chinese was lovely x

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,538 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to eat

Hi Ruth, Hopefully somebody will come to the thread to answer your questions about best places for steak and authentic Turkish food, and kiddie-friendly places. Meanwhile, have a look at this TA listing of Hisaronu restaurants:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g609055-Hisaro…

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
676 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to eat

You are really spoilt for choice in Hisaronu , Chinese, Mexican , Indian , traditional Turkish and fast food all very well priced , you have even a place called Cods Wallop that does traditional Fish and Chips etc. My favourites are The Festival , The Han (English Resteraunt) which isn't English buy the way,Del boys, Castellos and if you like a Indian , The Shine. We have been ten times to the area and only had a couple of average meals the rest have been good or very good. You really don't need to venture away to eat there is so much choice but if you do decide to there is great place in Oviciak , Olu Deniz , Kaykoy and Fethiye all a short Dolmus ride away.

Istanbul
Level Contributor
2,014 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Places to eat

I found it hard to find Turkish food in Hisaronu, you are better off going into Fethiye for that. I love the fish market in Fethiye.

silloth cumbria
Level Contributor
676 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Places to eat

No where your coming from Kachika however Hisaronu is a tourist resort , even the the likes of The Festival , Kefkas which mainly serve Turkish Dishes also have to cater for the British market , Fetihiye is a working Turkish town which is totally different.

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Places to eat

Many of the restaurants have a range of international cuisine, including Turkish dishes. You will always get great food and service at Dominoes, Festival, Peppino's for Itallian, Shine is a terrific Indian but you may need to book at peak times. Suzanne's Ottoman restaurant is authentic Turkish, super, and the Olive Tree is a different class for a very special meal, although it is for adult dining. We had a couple of nice meals at the Piano bar, Castillo's is great, always worth a visit, oh and don't forget Busy Ber's, and Lemon tree is another!! Enough to keep you going? Thus hardly scratches the surface, you won't be struggling at all, enjoy. Mike

Edited: 06 March 2014, 19:40
Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
582 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Places to eat

There's a good page on Facebook

https:/…

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
582 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Places to eat

tried to cut and paste the url but TA not letting me....message if you want the link

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Places to eat

Delboys and Robin Hood are my 2 personal favorites

North West England...
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
Level Contributor
6,606 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Places to eat

Kafkas is one of my faves. Great food and very chilled music. Underrated in my humble opinion.

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu