We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

Hi,

Hope someone can help. We were due to stay at the Vento Boutique hotel on 15th July which we booked originally through Fresh Holidays.

We had a letter in January to say this holiday had been transferred to 118 Holiday Travel (part of the co-op consortium) and to assure us that our holiday arrangements will not be affected.

I have been in touch direct with the hotel today regarding something and they had received notification that our reservation is cancelled due to bankruptcy!!!!

Help - need accommodation in this area for family of 5 at a reasonable price and any advise appreciated to get funds back I have already paid.

Thanks in advance - gutted!

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,070 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

News article from Travel Weekly on March 7th giving more details. Take a look at the comments at the bottom of the page, you might get some useful information from there: http://www.travelweekly.co.uk/articles/2014/03/07/47191/on+holiday+group+enters+administration.html

Best of Luck

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,556 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

You should find something to help you here.....

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g312737-i9292-k7…

Grimsby
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

Very reasonable SC apartments with good cafe/bar onsite in Ovacik about 15 minute or so walk into Hisaronu. Not posh but clean and spacious and a fabulous pool and good staff. It's the Sonet Aparthotel. Check it out on Trip Advisor. I hope you get your money sorted out, good luck!

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

We are staying at these wonderful apartments

this year for the 3rd year running. To view them

properley visit there web site www.sonetaparthotel.com.

Very good web site.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

its ok if you spend your money at the Sonet but if you dont he is not that friendly towards you

I know this after my experience there last year

lincolnshire u
Level Contributor
614 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

Hi

Regarding getting back your funds.

I also have had the same issues as you and only found out by chance the hotel I was due to stay at had been cancelled. I have a phone number you can ring to get back your money I rang them on Wednesday and received my money back on Friday, the number is 0844 482 0247

good luck

Simon

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

Another recommendation for the Sonet in Ovacik. We've been there 5 times and have never seen anybody treated in the way easyrider2 claims to have been. We spoke to Soner (the owner) about that review and, needless to say, his recollection of events is very different! I think the overall balance of reviews for Sonet gives a pretty accurate indication of the welcome to expect.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

message to keitht

we left after two days due to the way we where treated this was are third time there but never again

you can ask Soner if you want and you can talk to Annette about what happened and also you can speak to Yavus at Tiny Akropol if you think Iam not telling the truth because he arranged are transfer to another apartment

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,720 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

Easyrider2, I owe you an apology. I thought you were the person who left a very negative review of the place, but it was somebody else unless you were part of the same party.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Help! - Holiday company gone into administration!

no it wasnt me but i did leave after 2 nights after the way we where treated Soner gave me a full refund and did say sorry to me but it does not change the fact that if you dont spend money at the Sonet you are treated different to those that do I could have put a damming review for what happened there but I couldnot be bothered to

I do except your apology

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu
Recent Conversations