We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

does anyone know who tiny uses for his Turkins bath

ta very muchly

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,184 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

You can email Yavuz @ Tinyakropol or join The Oludeniz facebook group, he's a member, and ask him direct. He's a great guy and im sure he'll reply quickly.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

cheer mbuk wlll do

kent
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

Last year he organised ours and it was by the Lycian centre up the side street but can't recall the name

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

cheers sunlubbers, I have emaileed tiny and he has told me the same place, can't wait need to chill

kent
Level Contributor
72 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

Enjoy!! Can't wait to get back it here. Roll on 20th July

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

Can anyone advise me ?

I Just looked online and I am quoted £5 excuse my ignorance but does this include the Transfer,Sauna,Foam Massage,Scrub NO HIDDEN extras?

This is my 6th visit to Turkey and I have not yet had a Turkish bath ? my partner has bet win £10 I dont have one, so at the quoted rate im QUIDS in ?

Swinton, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

Hi TFseven, we booked the Turkish bath with Tiny Akropol last year. It cost £5 for adults and £2.50 for children 12 years and under. We went to Lycian and yes it included all of what you describe. Once at the Lycian they will offer you extras after your bath for a further cost - body massage etc but it is your choice to have other treatments. We did choose half hour back massages for a very reasonable price and they gave my son a very light touch massage for free. Apple tea was then served as a complimentary extra. Hope this helps answer your query.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

we are sadly back home in blighty now and yes the Turkish bath was great and also the four other trips we did with Tiny Akropol.

Yavuz what a great person he is and nothing to much trouble, I will be booking my trips with him everytime we go back to Hisaronu, great service, complete peace of mind and we loved every trip we did.

East Yorkshire
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

mrconyac.

Glad to hear you had a great time. Did you book your trips online before you went out or did you book them when you got there?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
843 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Turkish Bath with Tiny Akropol

Paul I booked them online and paid Yavuz when I got there and was so pleased booked two more trips while we were there

Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu