We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transfers

Which Hisaronu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunfermline Fife
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Private Transfers

Hi

Considering booking private apartment B1 Oaklands for July. There are 8 in total and two of our party arriving on a different flight day later and leaving day later. The owner has quoted a total cost of £200 return to cover private transfers on both dates for all of us. Is this a bit steep or is that the going rate ? Any info on these apartments would be appreciated has good reviews on the holiday lettings website.

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,952 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Transfers

It's usually about £70 -£90 for a private return transfer. So you are being charged £100.00 each car.. Try a local transfer company and just book it up yourself.

Dunfermline Fife
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Transfers

Hi Frances-Jane

I hoped it would be you with an answer as your very knowledgeable of the area. Do you have any names of companies that you could suggest. Also trying to find a decent map of the area to see where the apartments are, worried that its too far out from Hisaronu. I've stayed at the Blue Pearl a couple of years ago and it was a nice walk into Hisaronu.

Thanks for your help

Edited: 14 May 2014, 10:57
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
14,952 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Transfers

Hi,

Most people in the Hisaronu area use Tinyakropol. This is the website.

https://www.tinyakropol.com/

Personally, we use Fethiye Lovers www.fethiyelovers.com so, no harm in getting quotes from both.

I cannot help with the apartments, there is only one thread about them from 2010 and it did give a website, which is not working now.

Good luck and have a lovely holiday.

Dunfermline Fife
Level Contributor
55 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Transfers

Thanks very much

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Transfers

You can get private, VIP transfers for about the same price as well. Best ones we have used, and will only use from now on, is www.fethiyeairporttransfers.com

Been fantastic for us for 5 years, tracking delayed flights, etc, and it's VIP!! Great service, lovely people.

Oh, and they will be waiting for us on Saturday as well :-)))

solihull
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Private Transfers

hi we are there june in villa 120 pounds for vito and you can get it cheaper

we have gone with the guy who looks after villa

when I looked you can get mini bus which takes upto 12 for about the same

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Private Transfers

We have just booked again with Tiny Akropol and have

paid £70 for the return. Have used them many times and

they really are an excellent company.

Bonus is we get discount on trips as well.

UK
Level Contributor
196 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Private Transfers

I would also recommend Tiny excellent service. Quoted us £120 return for minibus for 9 of us in July and can't wait.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Private Transfers

Also Tiny Acropol fir me used them many times .Great service

10. Re: Private Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Hisaronu